Four Seasons: Thank You for a Great 2018 Season!
Four seasons Swim Team,
Thank you all so much for a great 2018 summer season. The kids seemed to have a good time, and we were able to round up enough volunteers to run all our meets smoothly and host most of our planned events. The season wrapped up with a rain-soaking Champs & All-Stars meet, and we wanted to pass on the thanks we received from the league: despite hours of wet weather the meet ran efficiently and the grounds and facilities were kept in good order.
With the close of the season, we wanted to mention a few last items:
- Medals and Ribbons: If you have not collected all your swimmers’ medals and ribbons from the Champs & All Stars meet, or any other past meets, you can collect them at the Four Seasons pool. Just ask the Guards at the check-in door in the clubhouse.
- Photos: We have posted a bunch of pictures from the season online. For instructions on how to access the photos, visit the new Pictures page on our website (https://fourseasons.swimtopia.com/pictures).
- Meet Results: We have posted the meet results (in pdf document form) for most meets. You will be able to see the results for all swimmers, including the opposing team(s). To view or download the documents, go to our Schedule page (https://fourseasons.swimtopia.com/swim_meets). You should see an Attachment link under each meet event. Note: we do not have results for the Reflection meet (due to technical difficulties), and the results for Champs & All Stars have not yet been posted by the league. When they become available, we will add it to our site.
- Volunteer Deposits: we will be reviewing the status of family volunteer points over the next few days, and adjudicating deposits. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recruiting: During the offseason, tell your friends about our great swim team and invite them to join us next season!
And very important:
6. Survey: If you haven’t taken the end-of-season survey, please take a few minutes now to give us some feedback. We will be working in the offseason to make improvements to the website, our policies, and our procedures. Your input is needed to help shape the changes we make.
Parents / Guardians / Coaches: https://s.surveyplanet.com/H1xbHz_G7
Have a great offseason (aka school year), and we hope to see everyone next summer at the pool!