[Four Seasons Swim Team] Wednesday meet vs Hunters Creek Stingrays
Home meet vs Hunters Creek Stingrays
Spirit Theme: Neon! Wear neon, bright colors, glow in the dark.
Forecast: Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Pool Set-up: 5:00 pm - first half Timers do pool set-up; check-in with Lynette
- Swimmer Check-in: by 5:30 pm - with Coach Austin
- Warm-ups: 5:30 pm
- Volunteer Check-in: by 5:45 pm - with Lynette
- Timers and officials meetings on deck: 5:45 pm
- Meet Starts: 6:00 pm
- Clean up: 2nd half Timers do pool clean up. In addition to returning chairs to proper location, other tasks include breaking down canopies, folding tables, and carrying equipment to storage closet.
Relays are the last set of events. If a swimmer must leave before relays, please let Coach Austin know at the beginning of the meet and CHECK-OUT with Coach Austin. Please do this even if your swimmer is not signed up for a relay.
Parking: Please take the time to park carefully between the lines so we can use all spaces in the lot. Do NOT park in spaces reserved for the clubhouse. When parking on the grass field do not park in a way that would block the flow of traffic to the back of the field or block other cars in. Please do not park on the sidewalks (FFX PD has threatened to ticket & tow cars on the sidewalk).