[Four Seasons Swim Team] Herndon Olympics & reminders
- For those not participating in the Herndon Olympics, there are no practices tomorrow.
- If you have not already done so, please RSVP as soon as possible for Wednesday night's home meet.
- For those participating in the Olympics, please be aware of the following important information:
- Swimmers should please arrive as early as possible but no later than 8:30am.
- The meet will start with the opening ceremony parade of teams promptly at 10am. The first event will begin immediately thereafter.
- If your swimmer is only participating in second half events (breaststroke, butterfly, or relays) they may arrive later. Please arrive by 12:30p for second half warm ups.
- Volunteers should sign in at the volunteer table located at the entrance of the parking lot. Morning session volunteers should report by 9:15, afternoon session volunteers should report by 1:30.
- Our team area is directly across the street from the pool, between the house and trees. Please respect private property and keep your swimmers within the team area. Also, there is a path at the end of the Blacksmith Lane cul de sac that you can use to get to our team area.
- Be sure to bring bring lots of water, sunscreen, bug spray, money for concessions, chairs, etc.
- Please see the HSL website here or previous emails for more information about volunteering, parking, etc.
- Meet sheets and psych sheets are attached in case you'd like to print them.