2018 Swimmer Registration
You have started the registration process for the Four Seasons 2018 summer swim season. Our team is open to all swimmers ages 5-18 at all skill levels.
There are a few changes to Registration for the 2018 season, which are necessitated by our new website hosted by Swimtopia. The three biggest changes are:
- Our new website: our old site with Swim-Team.US is no longer available, so we've converted to Swimtopia like many other summer swim teams. The new site has several nice features that will make it easier for parents to manage their family's participation on the team and reduce the workload on the volunteers. Unfortunately, if you were registered with the team last year not all of your registration information carried over. Once we collect it this year, though, it will be in place for future years again.
- Payment: we now require payment using our online system WePay. You will need a credit card ready for the payment processed at the completion of Registration. If you are unable to use a credit card, please contact the Board Secretary using either the Who To Contact page or the Contact Us form.
- Volunteer Role: we now require that you sign up for a swim team management Role during the Registration process.
Before completing the registration process, we recommend that you read through the following information:
- Registration: https://fourseasons.swimtopia.com/registration
- Family Participation: https://fourseasons.swimtopia.com/family-participation
- Fees: https://fourseasons.swimtopia.com/registration-fees
If you have read the policy information and are ready to register for the team, please complete the following forms and waivers. Payment information will be collected at the end of the process.
Please note: you may add as many "Parent/Guardian" entries as you like. This can be useful if you have other adults that might help the family meet its volunteer requirements. You can sign up grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.